Beyond 50 Percent is designed around and dedicated to the dissemination of information. We also need to strike the appropriate balance of properly protecting our intellectual property. Therefore, below are various actions that may be taken without contacting us first and actions that require prior written authorization by those visiting our site (“Site Users”).
The content on this website (the “Site”) are owned by Beyond 50 Percent, Inc. (“Beyond 50 Percent”), and use of this Site is governed by the Terms of Service and Use. As noted below we will accept guest authors (“Authors and Website Guest Authors”) who retain control and ownership of their submissions and writings. Any inquiries or request regarding Authors and Website Guest Authors must be made through that author.
The following actions are permissible and do not require prior written approval from Beyond 50 Percent. Site Users may:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post and credit the Author and Beyond 50 Percent (for example: Stephen Krausse at Beyond 50 Percent) as the source.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Beyond 50 Percent. All rights reserved. Originally published at Beyond 50 Percent.”
The following actions require prior written authorization from Beyond 50 Percent. Site Users are prohibited from:
- Using the content on this site for any commercial purposes, including selling, licensing, reproducing or storing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Take the content on this site to build or enhance your own content, nor develop content for others; modify, adapt, transform or amend any of the content on this site.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Re-posting of posts in their entirety is prohibited without prior written authorization. None of the content on this site may be translated into other languages.
We do allow authors and website guest authors on this Site. We take reasonable steps to monitor activity, but expressly reject any liability for the source, authenticity and content of authors and website guest authors. The opinions of any authors and website guest authors are solely the opinions of their respective author(s) and not those of Beyond 50 Percent. Authors and website guest authors retain the copyright to the posts they write. The permissions stated herein do not apply to submissions or writings of authors and website guest authors. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. Beyond 50 Percent will not and does not serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.
Note: Many thanks to Michael Hyatt who has made his own permissions policy available for use and which was adapted here. If you run a blog or other community based organization I highly recommend his blog at www.michaelhyatt.com; his podcast ‘This is Your Life‘ and his book ‘Platform‘ which provides incredible insight and valuable tools for creating and developing communities.